Advanced Knowledge Tech, LLC has job openings for Sr. Software Developer I. Jobs located in Lewisville, TX and various unanticipated locations throughout U.S. Design, develop, implement, test, and deploy software applications. Research, analyze, and determine information needs and dataflow requirements. Gather and evaluate user requirements and procedures. Create and enhance the existing code for building and maintaining the Enterprise Data Warehouse system for the client. Perform administrative activities and code deployments to higher environments. Conducts System Integration and Unit testing of the developed code and evaluate the performance of the loads before deploying into production environment. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short term assignments at client sites. Requires Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related. Offered salary $108,000.00 P/Y. Mail resume with cover letter to Advanced Knowledge Tech, LLC, 751 Hebron Parkway, Suite 325, Lewisville, TX 75057; Job 17AKT46; EOE
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for this job opportunity. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to Certifying Officer of the Department of Labor at the address given below:
Atlanta National Processing Center
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
233 Peachtree Street, NE Suite 410
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Title : Hadoop Engineer
- Responsible for Maintaining and manage the Hadoop cluster.
- Supports production related problems
- Develops scala and python scripts
- Data migration from traditional systems to Hadoop and also between the Hadoop cluster
- Working experience on real-time analytical tools like spark, kafha
- Responsible to translate business requirements into logical and physical file structure design
- Ability to build and test rapidly Map Reduce code in a rapid, iterative manner
- Working experience on hive, sqoop for batch related processing.
Minimum requirement for this position is 0-2 years of experience and a comprehensive understanding of computer systems and programming by virtue of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Job Title: Administrative analyst
- Handles the day-to-day administrative duties, prioritizes special projects, monitors deadlines, maintains manager's schedule, and follows up on projects and pending matters.
- Initiates and independently researches complex information requests, compiles statistics, gathers, analyzes and summarizes data for projects and reports, prepares the materials, and determines method of presentation. May prepare regular or monthly analyses for budget variance reports, sales reports, exception reports, tracking reports, etc.
- May schedule and coordinate meetings and facilities which may include travel and lodging arrangements.
- May order office supplies and prepares and processes unit purchase requisitions and vendor invoices.
- Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records, and other documents.
- Furnishes and obtains information for internal and external clients and/or contacts.
- Processes and maintains information of a highly complex and confidential nature dealing with issues of substantial importance to the Company.
- Handles or resolves matters which may develop in manager's absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirement for this position is 0-2 years of experience and a Comprehensive understanding of computer systems and programming by virtue of a Bachelor’s degree or a related field.
Job Title : IT Developer – Lead
- To develop, enhance and support applications in co-pay automation portal
- Perform deployment of applications across QA, stage and production environments.
- Work and resolve production incidents.
- Automate generation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for various applications
- Propose and improve performance of various applications
- Participating in requirement gathering for various applications and looking for ways to improve the existing applications.
Qualification & Experience :
Minimum requirement for this position 0-2 year’s experience and a comprehensive understanding of computer systems and programming by virtue of a Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science or a related field.