Job Title : IT Developer – Lead
- To develop, enhance and support applications in co-pay automation portal
- Perform deployment of applications across QA, stage and production environments.
- Work and resolve production incidents.
- Automate generation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for various applications
- Propose and improve performance of various applications
- Participating in requirement gathering for various applications and looking for ways to improve the existing applications.
Qualification & Experience :
Minimum requirement for this position 0-2 year’s experience and a comprehensive understanding of computer systems and programming by virtue of a Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science or a related field.